Tours designed and leadered by our Experts
Immersive week ends to discover your passion
One day special moments within your passion
Hands-on: explore your passion with the artisans
MILAN CITY LIGHTS
at Best Western Plus Hotel Galles
Milan City lights by Giorgio Sitta
A night photographic learning course, directed to photography passionated who are willing to learn how to create the best possible pictures at night, managing a scarce luminosity in a urban context. An original and unusual look over the city of Milan, the ideal background for a portrait. The course allows to acquire the basic competences to create great pics in a scarce light situation, using both natural and artifical lights (street lights, flash & led lights).
It is necessary to bring a digital camera or a new generation smartphone and a tripod. Optional: flash and/or LED lights (for portaits).
This experience is conducted in full respect of the Covid rules on a top floor terrace.
What you will learn
- How to do your best with the equipment you have
- The problem of light pollution
- Exposure time
- Stars shooting
- City shooting
- Playing with the light: flash and other luminous sources
- The portrait with nocturnal background and filters
- Basics of post-production: lowering digital noise, histogram and corrections
- 2 h course
- access to the Wellness Centre (SPA, indoor swimming pool, gym – timeslot reservation according to availabilities)
- Day use or Overnight at the Hotel as from customer choice (prices above)
Possibility to book (not included)
- Dinner at the Hotel restaurant La Terrazza Restaurant
- Aperitive or Dinner served on the panoramic Terrace (up to a maximum of 8 people)
- Massages at the Hotel Wellness Centre
Please note that all services will be confirmed upon weather conditions. If necessary, it will be posponed following hotel availiabilty and customer preferences.
Package for 2 people
319€ Day use (6 hrs) / Classic Double Room
349€ Overnight / Classic Double Room with Breakfast
Professional photographer (member of TAU Visual), writer, author of more than forty books, ENAC certified drone pilot, educator and a creative strategist. Reportage and photojournalism are his favorite languages: regardless of the type of shooting that he has to carry out. He has a documentary photographer approach, but loves the fusion between different languages and cultures.